• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

SRP (Super Rugby Pacific) Round 1 25/02/23 Force v Rebels

Scooter

John Solomon (38)
Happy at half time. Shattered now. Going to be another long season. I wonder who will be coaching the Rebels when Taniela Tupou joins us.

D-Box

Ron Walden (29)
For those interested Eloff is here and now running at the end of game.
PXL_20230225_125329403.jpg

Equalizer

Phil Hardcastle (33)
Gutsy effort by the Force with multiple players out at game time. Did.eveything they needed.to come back and win. Did I say Thrush....Legend!

Last edited:

ForceFan

Chilla Wilson (44)
Thank you for answering the call Jeremy Thrush.
You are an absolute warrior.
Just one more battle........................
Well done big bloke.
Big win for the younger members of the team.
Congratulations Simon Cron - squad well prepared for all eventualities - including getting Murphy for your first match.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Force played all the rugby. Rebels had an intercept try and another from a poor kick receipt. Didn't ever look like doing much with the ball. rebels (ex force Hardwick) was so good over the ball which kept them in the game.
No idea how faamasili didn't get carded for that swing arm/shoulder. The commentators are high to think that was ok. He has clearly beaten and threw the shoulder and arm out.

Shiggins

Steve Williams (59)
Bailey kunzuel (butcher that didn't I) is a good footy player. Last year he really stepped up and this year could be a bit of a break out. Never know. Could be a wallaby by the next world cup