• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Summer cricket 2022/23

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
6 down and we're 95 in front, then their tail whacks the fuck out of us.

Peak Australia-In-India

John S

Chilla Wilson (44)
Now we have to try and survive a second innings and score enough to trouble them. It's either going to be India win or a draw from here I think

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
Come out swinging. You'd think anything near 200 would be competitive. 1/4 of the way there and only a wicket down.

John S

Chilla Wilson (44)
I'll take back my draw prediction after that knock from Head. Wasn't expecting that. Uzzie looked a little unlucky with his dismissal, looked a little soft though.

Why didn't Renshaw open? Does he have to bat last under the protocols?

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
I'll take back my draw prediction after that knock from Head. Wasn't expecting that. Uzzie looked a little unlucky with his dismissal, looked a little soft though.

Why didn't Renshaw open? Does he have to bat last under the protocols?
Terrible shot selection from Uzzie. Dont think he was unlucky at all. They covered his sweep shot from the start and he still went for it.

Lindommer

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
Head's 39no when opening makes his omission for the first test look careless in hindsight. I sincerely hope Renshaw gets among the runs for his sake (and ours). Does he have to bat last?

Last edited:

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
^ no. The only requirement is that the sub has to be a "like for like" player in the opinion of the Match Referee who has the power to say that since Warner doesn't bowl Renshaw can't either.

John S

Chilla Wilson (44)
^ no. The only requirement is that the sub has to be a "like for like" player in the opinion of the Match Referee who has the power to say that since Warner doesn't bowl Renshaw can't either.
I got a reply from Ric Finlay who thinks they can bat him wherever

The Ghost of Raelene

Andrew Slack (58)
Cmon 96 ahead. Can we get it to a min 200 lead. Can I dream of 250….

1 score and a few contributions. Wouldn’t mind a tail wonder having a swing and seeing what happens. Don’t wait to get out