• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super Round 2, 2018 - Rebels V Reds @ AAMI Park

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
Gees after watching highlanders vs blues and seeing skills at another level - all I can think of is watching this game is we are in for even more pain against nz sides of this is the best our super rugby sides can offer

Simon.

Bob Loudon (25)
Yeah Genia's been incredible. Even his box kicks are on point - formerly the part of his game that made the Reds fans pull their hair out.

A few consolations for the Reds - BPA has been involved in everything, and their defence has actually held up pretty well for playing 30 minutes with 14 men and 10 minutes with 13.

I expect the score to blow out in the second half though.

dru

Tim Horan (67)
SO HT. We (Reds) are running a man down for most the match. The RC was not deserved, but there possibly should have been a RC shortly later. Poetic justice kind of.

Reds attitude shows through (well done Brad) to the point that the Rebels are rattled EVEN when two men up.

But the Brad attitude comes with risk (shit job Brad) and that is where we (Reds) sit.

Think the Reds scrum is better, but the Rebels have shown they can turn that if they really want to.

Wessels will not be happy. Brad deserves the kick he is about to give to the Reds.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
I get the feeling that the Rebels are going to blow the Reds out after the half.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom