• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super Rugby 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
NZ:

#3 Blues
#6 Highlanders
Chiefs
Crusaders
Hurricanes

Aus:

#4 Waratahs
#5 Brumbies
#8 Force
Reds
Rebels

Africa 1:

#2 Stormers
Cheetahs
Bulls
Sunwolves

Africa 2:

#1 Jaguares
#7 Lions
Sharks
Kings

QF1 Jaguares vs Force
QF2 Stormers vs Lions
QF3 Blues vs Highlanders
QF4 Waratahs vs Brumbies

SF1 Jaguares vs Waratahs
SF2 Stormers vs Blues

GF Jaguares vs Blues

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
Surprising that Christian looks to be as big as Slipper and Palu, and bigger than Hodgson. Slipper must have been training for 7s surely. He looks much too slim to be a LHP.

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
NZ :

Highlanders
Chiefs
Blues

Aus :

Brumbies
Waratahs
Rebels

SA 1 :

Stormers
Bulls
Sunwolves

SA 2 :

Jaguares
Sharks
Lions

If Jaguares finish top of the SA conferences, I think they'll go right through to the final with their games at home in Argentina.

Brumbies to win in 2016.

Sully

Tim Horan (67)
Staff member
Surprising that Christian looks to be as big as Slipper and Palu, and bigger than Hodgson. Slipper must have been training for 7s surely. He looks much too slim to be a LHP.
I spoke to Slipper last Friday. He told me that he has lost ten kilos. Says he has a lot of work to do putting it back on. Looking at seven weeks time.

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

Sully

Tim Horan (67)
Staff member
How did he lose it?
Im assuming that wasn't the plan.
I didn't ask. He hasn't been able to do much gym work because he had his knee cleaned up the same time as he had the shoulder done. I assume he adjusted his diet to compensate for his work load.

T

TOCC

Muscle atrophy is your muscle mass wasting away and is common for people in post surgery, shoulder surgery limits your ability to do most kind of weights, no upper body and even most compound movements are limited with the inability to put any strain on the shoulder. If he had kneed surgery as well then that pretty much restricts him from any kind of physical exercise.

Status
Not open for further replies.