• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super Rugby 2017: matches not involving Australian teams

Status
Not open for further replies.

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
Meh. Who cares. It's a dead rubber played in 40 degree heat after the daft momentum killing break where the Blues beat the Lions.

Though I did get a giggle out of the Japanese TMO screaming "rerrow card, rerrow card!!!1!" down the mic at the ref for Kaino's card.

Upthenuts

Jim Clark (26)
fuck even genia would be jealous of that clusterfucker of halfback play fucking charge down on the line, fucking shittest 9 and 10s in nz play for the blues,

Simon.

Bob Loudon (25)
Blues couldn't handle the heat and humidity, I guess. Started well but by the second half they just wilted, standing around hands on hips, drenched in sweat with pained expressions on their faces.

And then it was just one of those days where everything went right for the Sunwolves. That last try from the crossfield kick had no business staying in the field of play!

Anyway, well done Sunwolves. Fantastic effort.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Total spineless brainless flame-retardant capitulation from the Blues.

42 degrees on the field and fahrenheit 451 in their tiny pea-hearted brains, burn the books, this one never happened. The Blues with a timely reminder, after a seaosn of non-Blues rugby, that THEYRE STILL THE AUCKLAND FUCKING BLUES AND WILL FUCK UP THE UNFUCKABLE FROM ANYWHERE ON THE PARK

No fucking idea at all what to do about the rush defense. Headless chooks from 1-15.

Sam Nock came on and FUCKED UP EVERY FUCKING THING HE TOUCHED. NPC SPEED AT SUPER RUGBY IS A BAD IDEA C**T.

A.Ioane COMPLETELY FUCKING DISAPPEARED. I thought he’d been subbed at HT then hello he touched the ball in the 70th minute. Fuck me he’s still on!

The replacement hooker was some sort of giant woman-arsed baby. GO ATHE FUCK AWAY.

Speaking of NPC, fucken Michael Collins? MORE LIKE FUCKEN JOAN COLLINS

thank FUCK I dont have to watch any more of this shuit for brains team for the next 6 months.

C**TS.

**ILL NATIONALLE EMBARRASSMENTE**

fall_zpsbz9ncnqc.gif

Nock & Perofeta, seen here practicing "the rugby thing".

Status
Not open for further replies.