• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super Rugby 2023 Final - Chiefs v Crusaders

Pokinacha

Dave Cowper (27)
How on earth is that a yellow? Oh that’s right, kiwis are allergic to red cards. World rugby thresholds are being ignored

Pokinacha

Dave Cowper (27)
Dipping. I'm sorry, that was reckless by AL-B (100% front on head on head). That just plays lip service to player welfare especially in light of the 20min replace rule.
The more you dip, the less the infringement. So if you’re horizontal and get your neck broken, play on. Makes sense

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
^ rightly or wrongly it's been reffed that way all season. Which may come back to bite us & you at RWC but that's another story.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Kinda ironic that after all that unnecessary/ ineffective kicking the one time WJ absolutely had to kick he gets stripped of the ball & Tribe score a few phases later.

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
O'Qweef ushering his boys to the tryline. This way lads, forward passes fine, playing it on the ground fine, don't worry I'll just ping the Chiefs for the same thing, you'll be fine.
Exactly how I saw that first half DP. And Jacobson's YC for not on his feet when the Cru are lying all over the tackled player when in possession effectively denying the Chiefs any chance at all of competing for the ball at the breakdown. Very one sided refereeing atm.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
^ Jacobsen's YC was for side entry.

If Jordan catches that he likely scores with only a sweeper to beat or draws & passes for someone else to score...

Pokinacha

Dave Cowper (27)
O’Keeffe searching for a reason to deny the Chefs there. Watch now as he forgets the majority of the laws to enable the Saders back into the game