• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super Rugby Au Rnd 3 Waratahs vs Force 5th March, Sydney

Equalizer

Phil Hardcastle (33)
Well I think we've covered how things are rugby wise in WA. Now let's just side step the banana peel and make sure we get a W on the board!

The Nomad

Bob Davidson (42)
All quite on the Western ( & Eastern ) front ......... must be some pregame nerves.

From a neutral point of view , I’m quite up for this game . Hope to see the Tahs bounce back and also happy to see the Force chase their first win . It’s good when you’re happy with both outcomes.

Equalizer

Phil Hardcastle (33)
Yes, its really noticeable since coming back to this forum how much chatter has dropped off on the games.

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Thought that scrum penalty was unfair on the ‘Tahs. Looked like a force front row went down first.

Edit: then the ‘Tahs only get the short arm when same thing happens and it’s clear it’s the WF’s fault.

A mutterer

Chilla Wilson (44)
the tahs defense is much more cohesive tonight, some nice line speed and making tackles. its like a different defensive team has shown up tonight after heaps of force phases went nowhere.

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
Force are pants. Who's this McIntyre guy? Every play dying with him.

He was Aus schoolboys the same year I think as Dempsey, Crichton etc then it went pear and went o/s. He might have been the 10 for 2 years actually

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Short doesn’t look to much of a threat (yet) but he does have a ripper of a pass. As does Harrison actually, good accuracy.

Equalizer

Phil Hardcastle (33)
Ansteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Leeeeeeeeeeeeee Warner. Try Force come on boys lets go!