• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super Rugby Au Rnd 3 Waratahs vs Force 5th March, Sydney

Kenny Powers

Ron Walden (29)
Really? I thought even tonight he's shown some raw talent that with some proper cultivation can become a pretty talented player. Needs a lot of work, probably in SS but he's got skills.
It’s Super Rugby a place for proven talent, raw talent is for the Shute Sheild. Maybe there is something in the Fox Sports article about the academies putting young players on a pedestal they haven’t earnt and need to earn in Shute Sheild.

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
Dumb offloads often equates to I don’t like contact.

He was close to player of the tournament in that gun U20s side a couple of years ago. He will be fine, a bit of an ego clashing with a lack of confidence but I’d wager he’d look a lot better on the end of the Brumbies or Reds backline ATM.

hifflepiff

Charlie Fox (21)
He was close to player of the tournament in that gun U20s side a couple of years ago. He will be fine, a bit of an ego clashing with a lack of confidence but I’d wager he’d look a lot better on the end of the Brumbies or Reds backline ATM.

Good boot on him too damn

Adam84

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
It’s Super Rugby a place for proven talent, raw talent is for the Shute Sheild. Maybe there is something in the Fox Sports article about the academies putting young players on a pedestal they haven’t earnt and need to earn in Shute Sheild.

I’m sure the Tahs would love if you could point them in the way of this proven talent

Reactions: TSR

dru

Tim Horan (67)
I know that "dew on the ground" is an overdone statement, but man, that football has turned into a pingpong.