• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super Rugby Jerseys 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

TahDan

Cyril Towers (30)
Those new Kiwi kits all look pretty good I gotta say. Crusaders home looks particularly cool - like the forward facing stripes. Have to admit I wouldn't mind seeing a straight gold Wallabies kit in that style with a green collar and green stripes like that.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Wifey, currently back in NZ whilst I sweat it out in BrusVegas for another week, has seen the NZ Super Rugby jerseys up close at the local Rebel Sport & IHO the Chiefs one is "Tu Meke" to the point she's getting one even tho she doesn't really "do rugby".

Apparently the CruSadists one is as "kaka" or shite IRL as it looks on-screen so I will definitely be wearing my 2014-vintage shirt to the Reds v CruSadists pre-season match on Feb 6 (transport arrangements permitting).

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Saw the new Chiefs & CruSadists jumpers at AMart Sports today & gotta say the Chiefs one actually looks less garish full-size than in any of the images I'd thus far seen. CruSadists one, on t'other hand, looks even more bland. Definately won't be getting one.

T

TOCC

Worst yet:
bb2f681a49c09c3ae0dc329c4088881b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
Worst yet:
bb2f681a49c09c3ae0dc329c4088881b.jpg
Argyle has NO PLACE in a rugby jersey, South Africa.

NO PLACE.

It looks like a colourblind Aunty Doris ran out of the black squares that were sitting next to the Bernina and, sozzled on sherry, unwittingly biffed some yellow ones on there by mistake.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
or maybe it was some racial inclusion motif thing but she got confused as fuck along the way "yeah, the red represents the uh the American red Indian...... and the black is for the black jokers...... and the yellow is uh for..... the new chinamen in the division......"

goddamn I hope they have argyle socks to go with that. And maybe walk shorts.

K

KAOPointman

Force jersey looks the best by far to me. Most of the away jerseys look horrid.

Status
Not open for further replies.