• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super Rugby Rnd 2 2020: NSFW Waratahs vs Auckland Blues

NSFW Waratahs vs Auckland Blues

• Go Blues

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Go Waratahs

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • either team would be lucky to finish 3rd in this one

Votes: 16 44.4%
  • do I HAVE to watch this rubbish?

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • prefer not to say

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • i love pole

Votes: 11 30.6%

• Total voters

A mutterer

Chilla Wilson (44)
more concerned about beale back to trying to look like he's going for the strip, not even the tackle.

Reactions: dru

dru

Tim Horan (67)
Simmons needs to mix up his line out calls. If I can see most of the calls going to himself, Blues will get there soon.

A mutterer

Chilla Wilson (44)
after last week, you'd think that penney will be hovering the red pen over kurtley's name for the next game

particularly after the double fuck up of not finding touch and then dropping the ball in the air

A mutterer

Chilla Wilson (44)
foketi with a try after lots of pressure from the forwards. thought the yellow was about to come out then.

Blackadder

Desmond Connor (43)
They really seemed to lack organisation hitting the line. Fancy the try coming from Beale crabbing after all that pack work. Not feeling chuffed though happy with the points.

The Tahs forwards really needed to muscle up and barge but were easily getting pushed back

gel

Ken Catchpole (46)
Pretty impressive scoreline considering the tahs have basically been asleep for that half.

dru

Tim Horan (67)
Half time interview like this: Kurtley you had some trouble with a couple of bombs, ball got spiders on it? The crabbing thing mate, been working on that in training or is it natural?

Nah, not like that.

Blues have been less than hot. Surely Tahs build from here.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Very negative chat here given down by 1. Tahs just need to kick more and stop trying to play, it's too wet.

wamberal

Phil Kearns (64)
Very negative chat here given down by 1. Tahs just need to kick more and stop trying to play, it's too wet.

And the Bloos cannot win a lineout apparently. Wet or not, kick the frigging ball into touch, time after time, after time.