• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super Rugby: Round 1. Rebels vs Brumbies - 23 Feb AAMI

Wilson

Michael Lynagh (62)
Rebels lineout and defence looking very disjointed, there are a few new faces in the starting side but not so many you'd expect this

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
Odd first offside call near the line and too the bin. But he has been frustrated with the scrum.

WorkingClassRugger

David Codey (61)
Chalk and cheese when compared to the NZ derby before.

Rebels look like they need another 3 weeks of pre-season.

What really annoys me is that it's the same every season. No one ever seems to learn from failed campaign after failed campaign. Come on guys. Skills can be refined and built on. Why are we still tearing our hair out?

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Reimer and Loloesio very good for the Brumbies.

Kellaway the standout for the Rebels but that’s not too hard. In fact Rob Leota has been pretty damn good too.

Last edited:

WorkingClassRugger

David Codey (61)
I didn't think crowd looks bad considering the time they have had to buy tickets etc.

It's better than I thought they'd have. What could be considered disappointing is this was the time for the community to come out and show their support in the current climate. But to be fair to them. They aren't missing much.