• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super Rugby Video Mashups

Status
Not open for further replies.

vinnie

Peter Burge (5)
But wait a minute your a Brumbies supporter which means as a another adopted Saffer team you guys kick and chase as well haha
haha well jake white is doing a great job i must say, hope we can get the title this year, i'd be quite happy to have a home grand final again
i reckon about 10% of saffa rugby is exciting , youve got that peterson bloke for the kings who has some good tries this year and hes only 19

Rassie

Trevor Allan (34)
haha well jake white is doing a great job i must say, hope we can get the title this year, i'd be quite happy to have a home grand final again
i reckon about 10% of saffa rugby is exciting , youve got that peterson bloke for the kings who has some good tries this year and hes only 19
yeah he is great but he when misses those interceptions........

Let me put it this way. As a Saffer we have had some ups and downs. Seen some awful shit and some good stuff. But you know what I do when we lose and disappoint? I go sit back and play hours of our guys beating up the Wallabies, the Kiwi's and the rest. And when I say beat I up I don care about the scoreboard I mean beat the shit out of them with big hits eye rakes handbags tip tackles the works. Better than on line pron IMO

p.Tah

John Thornett (49)
just looking at this highlights package shows how fast and exciting this game can be. That's just one week of highlights. Good work Vinnie!Even if we can't get Super rugby on FTA we need to at least get the highlights package on at a decent time. I'd even be happy with Vinnie's 7 minute complilations each week worked into another program on TEN for example.

Swat

Chilla Wilson (44)
Yeah the Bulls, Sharks, Stormers and Kings, Super rugby is mostly about kick, chase and then try and win the line out …
But wait a minute your a Brumbies supporter which means as a another adopted Saffer team you guys kick and chase as well haha

I thought South African rugby was all about losing your best young players to other countries, failing to score tries and blaming referees???

Rassie

Trevor Allan (34)
I thought South African rugby was all about losing your best young players to other countries, failing to score tries and blaming referees???
No that is cricket. Funny enough when I dial 61-22 53-8 31-8 the Aussie picking up on the other side disagree with the scoring tries part.

vinnie

Peter Burge (5)
Even if we can't get Super rugby on FTA we need to at least get the highlights package on at a decent time. I'd even be happy with Vinnie's 7 minute complilations each week worked into another program on TEN for example.
i wish! I was thinking of the shute shield half time thing on abc but thats a week after, isnt there like a super rugby 'footy show on one or has that been canned?

vinnie

Peter Burge (5)
super rugby truly can't be summarized in 15 minutes, that took nearly a day to make, and 3 hours to render! #ineedanewpc

Status
Not open for further replies.