• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Super Rugby Video Mashups

Status
Not open for further replies.

gel

Ken Catchpole (46)
These are great. Well done, your hard work in preparing these is really appreciated.

vinnie

Peter Burge (5)
Here are all the tries of round 13, big hits and slomo up later. Please LIKE this video and if u havn't already SUBSCRIBE to my youtube channel, much appreciated

Swat

Chilla Wilson (44)
Hey Vinnie, do you do requests? I wouldn't mind seeing a Higger's tribute, there's bugger all of the big fella on youtube.

vinnie

Peter Burge (5)
Hey Vinnie, do you do requests? I wouldn't mind seeing a Higger's tribute, there's bugger all of the big fella on youtube.
Ill see what I can do, Would have to be from this season super rugby as thats all i have, ill try find some other stuff on youtube. Might be a couple of weeks as im doing lions highlights in prep for the upcoming tour

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
I think you should test the premise that adding the Benny Hill theme and speeding up bits of a video will make anything funny.

You should do it to one of the Round Highlights videos and see if it instantly becomes hilarious.

Swat

Chilla Wilson (44)
No rush mate. I really enjoyed that first lions test one with the lumineers. How far off is game 2? Really looking forward to it.

vinnie

Peter Burge (5)
No rush mate. I really enjoyed that first lions test one with the lumineers. How far off is game 2? Really looking forward to it.
well im working on highlights of lions vs the other teams eg reds, brumbies, waratahs etc puting that into one video. Then i will get to work on the second test, i have already started it and have all the best clips but i need to add music and all that. however the quality of the video for the 2nd and 3rd test are absolutely rubbish!!!

Swat

Chilla Wilson (44)
I've been enjoying the choice of music too. I'm predicting some Daft Punk in upcoming videos.

Rassie

Trevor Allan (34)
Can you make one of "Pierre Spies greatest Ruck moments"

That should be about 5 seconds long

Status
Not open for further replies.