• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Tahs v Rebels Rnd 6 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

BPC

Phil Hardcastle (33)
Beale MOM, just to rub salt into the wound.

Sent from my GT-N7105T using Tapatalk

M

Moono75

Which is very encouraging, last year he was scoring them on his own and barely scored 'support' tries. Now he's played more games and has more experience he's reading the game better and as you can see scoring more tries. and there's still tons of improvement.

.....his contribution is falling over the line. I could fall over the line....somtimes I do fall over the line after nine......pints that is.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Could of read this wrong but sounds like Scott's not happy with Tony's game plans in the post-match interview. Just a vibe I was getting.

...his contribution is falling over the line. I could fall over the line..somtimes I do fall over the line after nine..pints that is.

Being in the right position is a good skill, sounds easy but he has to get his timing right too.

Tahspark

Ted Thorn (20)
Beale had a funny old game.

In the first half I thought the "experiment" of him at 12 had run its course. Just like against the Brumbies last week, the Rebels had success rushing up at him and forced him to either go backwards and/or into giving a poor pass that put his teammate under pressure.

In the 2nd half the Rebels seemed to forget what had worked for them and stood off Beale and presented him with too many attacking options that led to him throwing the money ball for the Tahs' 3 tries.

To Beale's credit he weathered the first half storm and showed what a valuable asset he is to the team. Given that Foley & Folau are playing in their best positions, 12 seems to be Beale's rightful place until dreaded injuries arise.

Scooter

John Solomon (38)
I know he might be a bit small but surely Rokobaro at full back had to be an improvement on Roberts. Lachie didn't look good. How long is Woodward out for? Again he makes silly errors but at least he provides some positives. Veainu may come in if Woodward not fit.

biggsy

Chilla Wilson (44)
Rushed defence and the inside ball had the Rebs lost in the second half, and the Tahs weren't playing much better..
There is no leader in the Rebels, Higgers is not much of a captain just bitched all night.

M

Moono75

Could of read this wrong but sounds like Scott's not happy with Tony's game plans in the post-match interview. Just a vibe I was getting.

Being in the right position is a good skill, sounds easy but he has to get his timing right too.

Yeah I know ...he's a good player but jeez the commentators pump him up something cronic. Is he in contention for Time Magazines Man of the Year ;)

Ruggo

Mark Ella (57)
Yeah I know .he's a good player but jeez the commentators pump him up something cronic. Is he in contention for Time Magazines Man of the Year ;)

Not sure. They always sound like they are pledging eternal love to Folou to notice the other 29 blokes on the field.

Dumbledore

Dick Tooth (41)
I know he might be a bit small but surely Rokobaro at full back had to be an improvement on Roberts. Lachie didn't look good. How long is Woodward out for? Again he makes silly errors but at least he provides some positives. Veainu may come in if Woodward not fit.
He's a midget, just too small for this level. So yes, a huge improvement on Roberts.

Bowside

Peter Johnson (47)
I honestly don't understand what the Rebels see in Roberts. Every man and his dog could see he wasn't up to it last year.

The rebels need woodward back badly.

Mr Wobbly

Alan Cameron (40)
So, the 'tahs scored 32 points while Roberts was on the field and none while he was off. Coincidence?

Next week I reckon Roberts should start at full back, for Box Hill.

Play Kingston at 15 and bring Veainu on to the bench. And maybe Timani in for Neville.

Status
Not open for further replies.