• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Tahs vs Canes - Post Match Pissup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biffo

Ken Catchpole (46)
cyclopath said:
Intentionally, incessantly, insidiously and inevitably issipating, is our Iffo!!

iss off :lmao: i suspect than you issipate far more than i.

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
all the Tah fans will be at this I assume, but well done. An impressive win.

GReat that we have an Aussie team in the semis.

AussieDominance

Trevor Allan (34)
Now Palmer & Baxter both went off with injuries -

Worst case scenario both are out that would leave us with :

Ofa Fainga'anaku & Paddy Ryan as our next best bets.

Wow

A long way from Baxter,Kepu, Robinson, Dunning, Palmer, Tilse of last season.

TheRiddler

Dave Cowper (27)
I suspect that Palmer's is concussion. And maybe The Fuse developed a sore arm/shoulder that needed urgent attention so the scrums could be depowered. Cynical thought I know.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Re: Waratahs v Hurricanes, SFS - Revenge of the Dell

Well, just to prove that NSWelshmen can organise a pissup better than Queenstoaders, the quorum was achieved with Lindommer, Cyclopath, waratahjesus, Moses, Sagerian and Bernie in attendance at the Local Taphouse. NTA was allegedly outside in the queue, but declined entry on the basis of nowhere for female posteriors to be sat. Allegedly.
We all signed some lovely lass's Tahs banner with our forum names to the inestimable words of Lindommer "That short girl has a great rack".
Waratahjesus was more popular than Santa Claus, and not just with the women-folk. Even the band mouthed a song to him. I think it was a song.
We drank to the legend that is Tom Carter, we toasted the magnificence of Kurtley Beale and Schmoomitchell, and I even declined to give Chris Hickey a G&GR Liverpool Kiss as I saw him after leaving the members (apologies to Riddler and NTA).
Lee Grant heckled well all night.
A good night out for the NSW chapter of G&GR.
That is all.
End of.

PS - Biffo deserves to be mentioned in dispatches.

Gagger

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Staff member
Got a rundown this afternoon via a phonecall from Lindommer at 12.30am AEST. He had the Sir Les belch while talking down to a fine art.

Sounded like a great night!

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
There is no "allegedly". Mrs TA's birthday and all we did was walk around all fucking night, sit in traffic, or drive places. It was a fucking shit night out and if I didn't have the memories of walking on the hallowed turf and getting photos with some players (particularly TPN) I'd never want to talk about it again.

TheRiddler

Dave Cowper (27)
NTA said:
There is no "allegedly". Mrs TA's birthday and all we did was walk around all fucking night, sit in traffic, or drive places. It was a fucking shit night out and if I didn't have the memories of walking on the hallowed turf and getting photos with some players (particularly TPN) I'd never want to talk about it again.

So you didnt get any then?

waratahjesus

Greg Davis (50)
was a good night out, well done to the nsw gaggerites for showing up, same with the tahs.
full credit to "and the short one has a great rack" and the band for fitting in 'horses' to the middle of there blur song for me.
but shame on the local taphouse for there poofy beer glasses.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
TheRiddler said:
So you didnt get any then?

Fucking oath I did! A shit night out in no way diminishes my talents in the boudoir and Mrs TA was the lucky recipient of some good ol' fashioned lovin' NTA-style.

TheRiddler

Dave Cowper (27)
NTA said:
Fucking oath I did! A shit night out in no way diminishes my talents in the boudoir and Mrs TA was the lucky recipient of some good ol' fashioned lovin' NTA-style.

What else did she do whilst the commercial break was on? ;)

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
AussieDominance said:

Wow

Have Ben Alexander and Greg Holmes already committed to Quade's BBQ next weekend? Fancy a trip to Cape Town??

Biffo

Ken Catchpole (46)
Moses said:
AussieDominance said:

Wow

Have Ben Alexander and Greg Holmes already committed to Quade's BBQ next weekend? Fancy a trip to Cape Town??

Eddie Jones would know exactly what to do. One lock and three flankers on the bench.

matty_k

Peter Johnson (47)
Staff member
waratahjesus said:
was a good night out, well done to the nsw gaggerites for showing up, same with the tahs.

Apparently I just missed you.

At least Moses was still there when I turned up. Enjoyed the drinks. I wish I could have tried a few more from the Local's taps.

waratahjesus

Greg Davis (50)
matty_k said:
waratahjesus said:

Apparently I just missed you.

At least Moses was still there when I turned up. Enjoyed the drinks. I wish I could have tried a few more from the Local's taps.

i went on the lindo tour of sydney, i think we should higher a bus with a mic one day and every can go round looking at his stories, he could point out any 'racks' of merit as well, would make a good arvo.

Status
Not open for further replies.