• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

The Jinx Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJJ

Vay Wilson (31)
Kaplan won't be hospitalized on the way to the match by a freak whaling mishap. No way on earth. Never gonna happen.

B

Bod

I really think it depends on how you boys get stuck into the ABs - lets be brutally honest, the first 40 mins last week were pretty pathetic, the Vatican Blind XV would have tackled better.
Then Aussie won the second half 17-14.
IF it is another total bollocking then the ruling regarding this issue could be vitally important as the ARU seek to find Dingo Deans in his new disguise!
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/australia/7929843/Man-at-centre-of-burka-controversy-stabbed.html

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
I really think it depends on how you boys get stuck into the ABs - lets be brutally honest, the first 40 mins last week were pretty pathetic, the Vatican Blind XV would have tackled better.
Then Aussie LOST the second half 17-14.
IF it is another total bollocking then the ruling regarding this issue could be vitally important as the ARU seek to find Dingo Deans in his new disguise!
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/australia/7929843/Man-at-centre-of-burka-controversy-stabbed.html
Fixed.

Thomond78

Colin Windon (37)
Thing is, you look at the new interpretations, and the conditioning, and it's pretty obvious that the game is made for Carter and McCaw - and they're going to be in peak condition for 2011. I really can't see them losing it at home.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Thing is, you look at the new interpretations, and the conditioning, and it's pretty obvious that the game is made for Carter and McCaw - and they're going to be in peak condition for 2011. I really can't see them losing it at home.

Next you'll tell us Ireland have no hope...

Thomond78

Colin Windon (37)
Next you'll tell us Ireland have no hope...

Not Ireland's Year, FACT! has long since been elevated to the level of a Gwladism.

I am, however, happy to report that my use of "It's Leinster's Year Again, FACT! PAL!" worked a treat last year. :cool:

PaarlBok

Rod McCall (65)
I'm not sure that counts as a jinx, coming from PaarlBok. I think that's just an honest appraisal.

All Blacks by 50.
You quite right Doc, Dunno what a jinx is, thought it have something to do with a sidestep.

We need the All Blacks in peak just about now. Still a TriNation ahead of the WC tournament and it will start in SA, Two tests in SA and theyr toast just about the right time.

Status
Not open for further replies.