• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

The new Wallaby jersey

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
I have to say that the jersey looks a fair bit better in the photographs with players. It's certainly far too yellow for my liking but that has been a pretty standard complaint for a while now.

I'm glad the 'waves' on the front are far less visible than they were in the supporter jersey photo posted yesterday.

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
If you want to single out model choices, Speight is probably the most interesting. He's only played 2 tests on an EOYT and neither of those assured him of a starting spot. At least Beale and Horwill have played in heaps.

I actually think it's the multicultural angle they are honing in on..

Ignoto

John Thornett (49)
CHGXL6NW4AAeX2r.jpg

Did they only pack 10 Large socks instead of 9 and one XXXL for Skelton?

I like the white collar, but jessszzzzzzus can the supports get it without the sleeve?

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
I know it's not an official team photo but how hard is it to get the guys to pull their socks up? Socks down annoys me most of the time but I will concede there's not much you can do about them playing with them down but in a photo? Just pull them up Skelton!

RugbyRene

Frank Row (1)
Interesting that the current Wallabies captain wasn't in the photo yet 2 previous captains are. Also says a lot that Izzy is front & ctr.

Also where's Pocock? During the 2013 Lions campaign he was the face of the Wallabies, now nowhere to be seen.

barbarian

Phil Kearns (64)
Staff member
Interesting that the current Wallabies captain wasn't in the photo yet 2 previous captains are. Also says a lot that Izzy is front & ctr.

Also where's Pocock? During the 2013 Lions campaign he was the face of the Wallabies, now nowhere to be seen.

Maybe instead of playing both Pocock and Hooper (as some have discussed), Cheika is going to go the complete other way and play no 7 at all!!!

He's a wily old fox, bet nobody will be expecting that one! We'll win for sure!

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)

I believe this is the plot for the new True Detective..........

Who is the yellow king?