• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

TRC 2016: Matches not involving Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
Shows you how desperate the situation has become. That the guy touted as the next long term Bok captain a year ago now has been told by the coach via the media that he is no longer in the Bok picture. Hardly surprising that he spoke out which incidentally goes against character because he is a very quiet guy who never says much.

I wonder if the is history between him and Coetzee from the time he left for Toulon. Would not be surprised.

Good on him for saying something. He was quite diplomatic I thought. There needs to be pressure from all angles to initiate some sort of change.

The situation is starting to look horrendous.

Who would ever have thought that Brendan Venter would be asked to facilitate a meeting. He is not popular in SARU circles for being as outspoken as he is.

I think that we have not hit the bottom yet. There is some ways to go.

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
PS I'm afraid Coetzee will never select him again which does not reflect on the player, but the coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.