• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

TRC 2016: Matches not involving Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
How was Read not offside at that lineout?

Not that it matters because The Darkness stack on 3 meat pies in no time at all.

Hard to see Los Pumas come back from this.

Oranges. NZL lots ARG 3

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Sanchez tries to milk a penalty but either JP didn't see it or treated it with the contempt it deserved. Someone needs to take this guy aside & tell him it's rugby he's playing, not fucking dive ball. Then next time he takes a dive, send the fucker off (& I mean Red, not Yellow).

Bullrush

John Hipwell (52)
The video guys did their best to milk that with 43 slow mo replays of that tackle. Shouldn't have even been a penalty.

Highlander35

Andrew Slack (58)
Dangerous tackle my ass - great defence.
First contact around the neck, had it been lower to start with, the tackle isn't effective, turnover isn't made.

Advantage gained from illegal action.

Incident didn't deserve a card by itself, but that is approximately 5 penalties in the 22 since the first card, a second is well deserved.

EDIT: And Peyper grows balls when it no longer takes any to make the call. 2nd yellow AFTER the first one comes back on. Bloody Eunuch.

Bullrush

John Hipwell (52)
Can't say ABs are not getting carded when a clear neck roll by the Argies doesn't get a card and are not even getting called for off-side.

Bullrush

John Hipwell (52)
Sanchez tries to milk a penalty but either JP didn't see it or treated it with the contempt it deserved. Someone needs to take this guy aside & tell him it's rugby he's playing, not fucking dive ball. Then next time he takes a dive, send the fucker off (& I mean Red, not Yellow).

What a shit Hollywood to end the game too

Dan54

Tim Horan (67)
Well this is a game that should of stopped at halftime, though I was quite pleased to Pumas get some points in second half it was one of worst halves I have seen for a long time!
ABs definitely switched off at oranges and Pumas maybe stepped up!

Gnostic

Mark Ella (57)
The All Blacks are the most cynical team in World Rugby. They are a blight on the game with the continual giving away of penalties in their half. The fact they have the absolute best attack in the world is lost on me because they are so professional in the way they concede penalties. It is no better than Lance Armstrong winning races on the juice.
I'll admit Nesbit and co make it worse as they constantly downplay any infringement by the Black or write it off as accidental. When the historical support for scum like Colin Meads, Richard Low, Frank Bunce and Owen Franks is added in I truly detest them, whgich is a great pity because the only decent backline play in the world comes from the All Blacks at Tier 1 test level.

Status
Not open for further replies.