• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

TRC Round 1: South Africa v Australia, Sunday 21 July 1:05am AEST

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Hooper had a point. Yes, it was late, so YC is fine. But how was it dangerous - i.e. different to any other cleanout?

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
It’s a yellow card, and Tupou shouldn’t play another game this RC unless necessary............

The whistle had blown......... That was just an idiotic cheap shot.

Shaker

Ron Walden (29)
It’s a yellow card, and Tupou shouldn’t play another game this RC unless necessary....

The whistle had blown... That was just an idiotic cheap shot.

Laughable. Wasnt high and the ref blows his whistle barely before he hits him. Cant just stop dead.

Tomikin

Simon Poidevin (60)
Its shades after the whistle and hes hit him in the chest. "Clearly dangerous" is absolute nonsense

Maybe just after the whistle but we had the ball wraped up getting the ball and he decided to try and hit someone.. clearly fucken stupid

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Dangerous by virtue of being late?

No, Williams said dangerous because contact with shoulder to chest. Which makes no sense, since he used arms to cleanout.
It was late, so a YC is fair enough I guess. It was definitely stupid. I don't think it was dangerous, as it would not have warranted a look if it was in general play.