• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Tri Nations Game 6 - Wallabies vs All Blacks - Saturday 27 August 2011 - 3N2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BoerWarrior

Not sure how Corey Jane made the team. Had an average Super 15 year. Is Ranger injured?

Ranger is not injured but unwanted my kiwi mate told me.

Jane started playing well last few games and is far more likely to make the squad than Ranger

nathan

Darby Loudon (17)
The fend, then the run...

gal-land-Tri-Nations-9-600x400.jpg

Kefu's try near the posts to win just before the bell is another legendary favourite!

Loving that photo...take that Richie! IN YOUR FACE.

tigerland12

John Thornett (49)
As someone said earlier, how did Corey Jane and Zac Guildford make the Kiwi WC squad? Guildford in particular is horrible. I'd have Sivivatu, Ranger and Gear over them any day

T

TOCC

McCaw had a direct hand in Samo's try, he was competiting with Pocock for the up and under and lost out, Pocock ripped the ball from Richie, was tackled and placed it back for Vickerman who passed to Samo... and the rest as we say is history

Joe Blow

Peter Sullivan (51)
What a joy it was to watch the Wallabies take it to the ABs like they did in the first half.
Samo and Vickerman really added some spine to the Wallaby pack, but it was not just them.
Stephen Moore was once again everywhere and just never gave an inch. Ditto for AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper).
All the Wobs really put in and Rocky Elsom continued his improvement and laid on some massive hits! He just destroyed Thompson....twice.
Will Genia is a legend. QC (Quade Cooper) had a pretty good game but the continued niggle on McAWE is getting a tad annoying.
Well done the Wallabies!! It was a great effort and there must be renewed confidence going into the RWC.

Jnor

Peter Fenwicke (45)
I saw hime run back to the Wallabies own goal line, bust a few Digby-esque breakdance moves, run 80 metres then cartwheel the rest of the way to the tryline

BarneySF

Bob Loudon (25)
Zac Guildford remarkably unscary for an AB. Thought Vic Vito looks a bit 'light' with no real grunt. Totally agree that a Ranger and Dagg would have changed things. Samo - Palu 50m - 30m tag team combo would be awesome. Worst call of the night: Kafer claiming he still had pace and that Dikes had lost a touch - don't think he was joking. Didn't like being called a fat bastard. Quades a douche but do like the fact he's a Ritch-botherer. WHY were the ABs so soft on him? Thought Thorn was going to smash him a few times.

Scotty

David Codey (61)
The fend, then the run...

gal-land-Tri-Nations-9-600x400.jpg

Kefu's try near the posts to win just before the bell is another legendary favourite!

I think that pic is from the break that he made where he beat both Carter and mccaw. Not many can say they've done that in one run!

Scotty

David Codey (61)
Not sure the samo and Palu tag team is the way to go. Would be great and scare some sides but if one of them gets injured early the other won't have the ability to play out 80. Although I guess with a 5/2 bench split you could have Elsom play 80 and higgers come on at 8.

Status
Not open for further replies.