• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

TYS Wallaby Player of the Year: v Boks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Epi

Dave Cowper (27)
3. Robinson
2. JOC (James O'Connor)
1. Smith

The IRBs gotta do something with the breakdown and pedantic refs. I almost gouged my eyes out with a dessert spoon.

G

GC

3. Robbinson
2. Smith
1. Mitchell

Thought Barnes (who saved us when Gits and Brown were off), Burgess, Genia, Pocock, AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper), JOC (James O'Connor), Alexander, Mumm, Moore were also good.

Palu, Brown and Seagull sucked. Their performance is why we lost the match.

I'd rather see Mumm in the 2nd row and an Elsom, Smith, Pocock back row until we can find a proper no 8.

Scotty

David Codey (61)
3. Robbo
2. AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper)
1. Smith

Worst players - Brown, Giteau, Palu, Mortlock

Special mention to JOC (James O'Connor) for his performance off the bench.

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
GC said:
3. Robbinson
2. Smith
1. Mitchell

Thought Barnes (who saved us when Gits and Brown were off), Burgess, Genia, Pocock, AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper), JOC (James O'Connor), Alexander, Mumm, Moore were also good.

Palu, Brown and Seagull sucked. Their performance is why we lost the match.

I'd rather see Mumm in the 2nd row and an Elsom, Smith, Pocock back row until we can find a proper no 8.

I like that combination. But I'd play Palu off the bench and hope he can play himself into form. He was good last year and the previous but somehow blew hot and cold in the S14 this year. Horwill is horribly out of sorts, but again, play him from the bench. He'll come good. Tough decisions. Brown is a great Super 14 player but I am starting to wonder if he has the game at this level...

Gagger

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Staff member
3 - Robinson: Media's talking about TPN & Alexander, but it was Smit that got monstered by Fat Cat
2 - Smith: As usual. Needs to pick up on discipline though
1 - Barnes: We might not have liked it, but his kicking kept the Wallabies from getting date-raped while down to 13

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
3. Bennnnn - Made Smit swap sides then opt for lineouts rather than have duplicate-pussies face him again.
2. Barnes - Even better since becomming a Tah. Left footed drop goals? Why not.
1. :mumm: - did twice the work of :sharpe: in a third of the time. Nice break too.

Status
Not open for further replies.