• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Un-Australian Activities 2019

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
The Crusaders are down by eight with 25 minutes remaining at home. Sharks might as well go home and give the Crusaders the W now.

EDIT: There we go. Down by one with 24 minutes remaining. It's in the bag.

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
It’s a very entertaining match! I didn’t enjoy watching the shorks big guys monster the Tahs but I’m enjoying this :)

Dctarget

John Eales (66)
Been said before in this thread, but Mounga must really be feeling like the lucky charm for the 'Saders hey. Don't think he'll be rested again.

zer0

Jim Lenehan (48)
Oi! zer0! Stop reverse psychologising my reverse psychology!

giphy.gif

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
For all the bitching about SA refs in SA.

Here's the payback boys.

Evens.

An absolute fucking joke those last four penalties.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
^ to anyone, I'd have thought.

Lucky to get away with the draw, coupla those last-ditch penalties could just as easily have been called the other way & Shorks would've come away with a famous win. On balance I reckon Shorks fans are looking at that as a win gone begging, I'm sure as shit looking at it as a loss avoided.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
For all the bitching about SA refs in SA.

Here's the payback boys.

Evens.

An absolute fucking joke those last four penalties.
How do you feel about all the other decisions in favour of the Shawks beforehand? Or all the other times the Shorks weren't supporting their own body weight?

Strewthcobber

Andrew Slack (58)
Thought the winger penalised for offside who made the try saving tackle and the guy who stopped the quick tap from scoring while offside were both interesting non-PT desicions

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
How do you feel about all the other decisions in favour of the Shawks beforehand? Or all the other times the Shorks weren't supporting their own body weight?

Evened out by the Crusaders taking the space behind the tackle or tackling off the ball.

See? I can also play this game.

Ulrich

Nev Cottrell (35)
Well earlier this week or was it last week I posted the Sharks could lose to Romania the one week and beat the All Blacks the next, albeit not entirely true, this week proves my point. After what I would call embarrassing losses to the Jaguares and Reds at home they beat the Waratahs away and came close enough in Christchurch.

Expect a humbling against (the Chiefs is it?) next week.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Thought the winger penalised for offside who made the try saving tackle and the guy who stopped the quick tap from scoring while offside were both interesting non-PT desicions

Didn't really notice the second one you mention but on the first i was thinking PT as soon as it happened & when it wasn't awarded assumed that the guy who was offside wasn't the tackler 'cos otherwise it has to be PT.

Anyhoo we scraped in with a BP draw & got a wake-up call ahead of the SA trip so it's not all bad.