• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wales v All Blacks @ Cardiff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dismal Pillock

Simon Poidevin (60)
The potential 7's live in the building on the left @Dismal Pillock in the one to the right. Any boy who doesn't pass the final Test has to stay on Pitcairn, only those deemed to have the potential to don the sacred 7 Black shirt are permitted to return to the mainland. One hell of a motivational tool, that.
Keeps 'em hungry. And keeps Byron confused. Overall, a win-win situation.

Cardiffblue

Jim Lenehan (48)
The shell shock symptoms have subsided long enough to watch the second half again. Doc says I will stop shaking uncontrollably soon and gnome has buggered off laughing deliriously again so I opened up Walseonline to see how my compatriots were coping. Glad to report. We're all doing surprisingly well!

However, I've a question to Mr Cement. Why the hell do you persist in replacing players to a preordained timetable? Specifically L'idiot- who was playing the game of his life, Hibbard - who was like a human missile, Jake Ball- who was achieving parity at the lineout and drive forward and Rhys Webb- who was at last proving that the art of playing 9 did not die with robert jones.

As a result of these changes, the lineout went to pot as NZ started to pick off our ball, Richie and co started to make more ground around the rucks and win turnovers and Barrett got more space. Not to mention Philips producing a trademark box kick.

That said, the All Blacks did produce 13 of the most sublime rugby power and finesse I've seen in years and in a weird way I'm glad it was against us cos otherwise I probably would've missed it and certainly wouldn't have felt its impact

Cardiffblue

Jim Lenehan (48)
And whilst I'm in my 'I love everythin NZ rugby' condition, thought Ali Williams was excellent pundit on the teev the other night. Mind, watching the replay of half time retrospectively you do get the awful feeling he knew what was going to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.