• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wales vs Australia, 5 November 2016, (1:30am 6 November AEDT) @ Millenium Stadium

Dalai Ninja

Ward Prentice (10)
Very droll.

I meant that literally Dru. Perfection in sports consists of thousands of hours practicing precisely the same thing. Ten thousand hours, if current psychological theory is right, to be world class at something.

Micheal

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Slow news week.

"Wallabies team to remained largely unchanged due to walloping of the Welsh last week"

"Bench slightly changed to suit conditions and opposition"

Not quite as exciting as:

"12 changes to Wallabies starting XV following Eden Park slaughter. 9 players on debut and ex-Wallaby claims theres too many Waratahs"

Perhaps we'll just have to get used to winning. Surely Dean Mumm's selections only got another 3 or so pages left to give.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Almost time to move on.

To use the young persons language, we are versing The Scotch tonight.

Last weeks game is so last week.

barbarian

Phil Kearns (64)
Staff member
So this game is on Kayo as a classic package, along with the rest of the 2016 Spring Tour.

I thoroughly recommend watching. I forgot about this game, but it's a top 5 Cheika Wallaby performance IMO, maybe even top 3 (behind England RWC15 and Perth Bled 2019).

We just thumped Wales. Never allowed them into the game. Everything clicked and we scored some great tries.

Put it on for an hour and feel better about life.