• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wales vs Australia, 5 November 2016, (1:30am 6 November AEDT) @ Millenium Stadium

Teh Other Dave

Alan Cameron (40)
These Welsh commentators on Bein Sport aren't half bad. Very much enjoying their euphonic accents in comparison to some of the grating tones 9 has had on display at the cricket.

You expected any better from a commentary team that dropped Mr Cricket for Michael Clarke?

Can't say I'm tempted to continue the BeIn subscription. Hands up who wants to pay a fee to see bulk gambling ads?

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
You expected any better from a commentary team that dropped Mr Cricket for Michael Clarke?

Can't say I'm tempted to continue the BeIn subscription. Hands up who wants to pay a fee to see bulk gambling ads?
I counted, ignoring adds for BeIn there was 1 hungry jacks add and 7 gambling adds. That's it

Micheal

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Because the first half was a bit of a training run I think everyone thinks the second half actually is a training run.

Some ridiculous passes thrown there by a number of players.

We lost our structure and everyone looked a bit frazzled.

Up the Guts

Steve Williams (59)
Wallabies fartassing around a bit at the moment. Need to keep hitting those midfield pods rather than throwing around aimless passes.

Dctarget

Tim Horan (67)
Only just tuned in, can someone fill me with the tryscorers, and why Pocock got pulled?
Thanks

In the final minutes of the 1st half Pocock tackled someone very low, very hard and it looked like it hurt a lot. He took a while to get up and look exhausted when he eventually did. Fairly sure that's why. Nothing to do with his legs I don't think, but we'll find out more soon.

Slim 293

Stirling Mortlock (74)
The Wobs also need to play to the ref.......... we had a couple of opportunities before that we kind of gave up because we didn't think we'd get away with it.

The All Blacks don't have that kind of conscious.

Tangawizi

Peter Fenwicke (45)
So sloppy after the break and a lot of rubbish passes being thrown.

Pretty frustrating after looking so dominant in the first 40.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Micheal

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Phipps adding referees to the non-playing staff he physically touches when he shouldn't.