• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

The Wallabies Thread

wamberal

Phil Kearns (64)
To be perfectly fair, Quade can kick quite well.

Better than most Ozzies, which is not saying much. Who can ever forget his kick out on the full to start our finals game against the Darkness in the 2011 RWC? That is one memory that will never ever die. I remember my heart sinking, as I realised that we had just lost the bloody game in the first few seconds.

Rugbynutter39

Michael Lynagh (62)
So with Reds cutting Quade it looks like we might finally kill the Foley vs Cooper debate for Wallabies 10...Ok at least for now.........until Quade gets overseas gig......

Scrubber2050

Mark Ella (57)
^^^^^^

At least that is a positive thing.

I have said for a long time that whilst Foley has plenty of faults, he has been the best 10 running around, far and above anybody else - including Quade.

Up the Guts

Steve Williams (59)
Valetini will be better than him by the end of this year anyways. Timu doesn't look bad from the NRC, albeit a bit loose for my tastes, and if Leota can shift himself ahead of Timani and RHP he'll not be super far behind either.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Valetini already got one up on Naisarani in that terrific NRC semi. Two minutes to go Naisarani looks to make a big carry about 5m from the Vikings line and Valetini just wrapped him up and held him up to force the scrum, huge play from the 19 year old, could easily be the starting 8 or 6 next year.

upthereds#!

Ken Catchpole (46)
My six backrowers for 2018 would be
6 Dempsey Hanigan
7 Pocock Hooper
8 Mccalman Timani

With Naisarani in for Hanigan ASAP, though Cheika will probs keep Hanigan and boot Timani.

fatprop

George Gregan (70)
Staff member
My six backrowers for 2018 would be
6 Dempsey Hanigan
7 Pocock Hooper
8 Mccalman Timani

With Naisarani in for Hanigan ASAP, though Cheika will probs keep Hanigan and boot Timani.

Neither Timani or McCalman have demonstrated enough. Naisarani is another year away