• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wallabies 2023

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
I’m not sure why we would be wearing anything other than our first kit unless someone has some mail that the Boks are going to turn up in yellow. If we are wearing the ‘away’/indigenous design kit that is normally flagged in advance.

As for the result, I agree it will be close and I think we will give it a good shake but you’d be a game man to back the Wallabies outright at altitude. Hence I’ve taken the $3.80 for Wallabies to be in front by 1-7 at half time.

Bring it on!

rodha

Dave Cowper (27)
Wallabies 26 to boks 20
Quote Cooper MOM
Quade = a Wallabies win, as long as the forwards can maintain parity, Quade the all-encompassing leader will command what is at last deservedly his team, not since 2013 under McKenzie has Quade been given a free reign to control the team. It's his kingdom now, jealous spiteful critics like Robbie Deans and "5th choice flyhalf" Brad Thorn would want us to believe that Gondor has no King, Gondor needs no King, but Quade is the rightful king and has assumed position of his rightful throne - leading towards a seamless transition into his Wallabies attack coach job in 2024.

Last edited:

lpd

Jimmy Flynn (14)
Immediate thoughts for next week:
Start Gordon at 10, Kerevi at 12
Vunivalu out entirely
Controversial opinion: Samu at 7. Bok forwards practically walked through Hooper off a number of line outs

Reactions: Ged

LeCheese

Peter Johnson (47)
Another controversial opinion which will probably go down like a lead balloon - JOC (James O'Connor) at 12 for next week. Hodge offered nothing, and Kerevi was ineffectual. If Gordon gets a start at 10, it might not be a bad thing to have an experienced (and in-form) head next to him. He was damn good at 12 for the Reds this season, particularly when outside Lynagh.

rugbyAU

Nev Cottrell (35)
Next week against Argentina I'd like to see:

1 - Slipper
2 - Porecki
3 - AAA
4 - Frost
5 - Arnold
6 - Holloway
7 - McReight
8 - Valentini
9 - White
10 - Cooper
11 - Korobiete
12 - Kerevi
13 - Ikitau
14 - Nawaqanitawase
15 - Kellaway
16 - Faesslar
17 - Bell
18 - Topou
19 - Skelton
20 - Samu
21 - McDermott
22 - Gordon (give him a good 20-30 mins)
23 - Petaia

Last edited:

eastman

Arch Winning (36)
Good team but I also think we’re at the stage where this should be M Hooper‘s last shot; he needs a blinder or he’s out.