• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wallabies 31 Man Squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoffsChoice

Jim Lenehan (48)
So
Robinson, Moore, Slipper, Timani, Horwill, Higgenbotham, Hooper, Palu, Genia, O'Connor, Ioane, Lealiifano, Ashley-Cooper, Tomane, Folau?

Richo

John Thornett (49)
Surprises: Timani over Douglas, Dennis at all, no back-up 9, Pat McCabe not selected despite still drawing breath.

Not surprises: no Cooper.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Especially if you have a laptop, cause QC (Quade Cooper) has some spare time...

too soon?

This gave me a good laugh. I'm sure Quade will play out of his skin, will be interesting couple of next rounds.

Folau got picked at FB but I would not be surprised to see him come out onto the wing. Going by my mothers reaction she is a big fan of Mowen, not so much Simmons & Saia.

Not a bad squad. I'm not real surprised. Mogg probably a bit unlucky.

Tigger

Peter Burge (5)
Hmmm so we go from three 9's for the RWC 2011 but just one for the Lions test? Assume White/Phipps will be in the extra six..

Bowside

Peter Johnson (47)
The backline will be:

Genia
JOC (James O'Connor)
Ioane
Lilo/Horne
AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper)
Folau
Barnes

RoffsChoice

Jim Lenehan (48)
What are the chances that there will be two scrum halves in the additional six?

News - Burgess is in consideration

Bowside

Peter Johnson (47)
What? Who should be there instead of Dennis and Kepu?

Sio, Ryan or Palmer ahead of Kepu.

Would have picked another lock or another back in place of Dennis and bought MMM in later. The lock would have been Douglas/Pyle and the back would have been White/Cooper.

Richo

John Thornett (49)
White and Burgess are both superior to Phipps. I'd be fine with whichever one is selected. They'll only play if Genia is hurt anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.