• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wallabies v France 1st test - Suncorp 7 June

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Not sure that was the right option from Foley. If he wanted to kick it, across field to his winger would have been better.

Aussie D

Dick Tooth (41)
Is anyone else feeling frustrated with White's slow delivery from half back? Bob Dwyer would be having kittens.

boyo

Mark Ella (57)
I had an "Oh shit" moment watching the anthem. We are relying on Simmons to be the mature leader in our line out and lock pair. That's a bit scary. He has already given away his usual tackling the jumper in the air penalty.

He's a penalty magnet.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Palu with the hand off to Slipper who offloaded to Folau tracking behind.

Good play.

I like the look of Slipper, the guy is only 25 too.

Mr Doug

Dick Tooth (41)
Good to see cousin Dave interviewed by Gordon Bray in the middle of Suncorp Stadium!

Mr Jarse, as I said to Sam's Grandparents tonight, this being Sam's first cap, will mean the chance of him featuring on the TV coverage, over and above the thrill of being at SS!

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Confidence booster for Foley with that sideline kick.

Wow what a kick by Michalak under pressure.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Foley seems to be struggling to get into the game after a few early good passes, lack of experience maybe? Gone into his shell after missing that tackle off the inside ball and then the penalty.

Good kick though to convert the try, right over the black dot. Will be good for his confidence.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
That was a bigger coathanger than the Sydney Harbour Bridge, but I'll take the advantage as AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) refuses to pass and scores some meat instead. :)

Gold 15 Les Frogge 3. 25 minutes gone.

Foley practicing his hitting the post technique. He's good.

mark_s

Chilla Wilson (44)
Good phasing and clever options. FOr a first up run for new combinations, I reckon we look alright

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Great work there by not playing for the penalty and keeping it alive. White's passes are excellent not sure what there is to complain about.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Old fashioned coat hanger on Foley I though, had to be close to a yellow if called back.

Foley needed to pass that rather then take it himself.

Lucky try AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper)! White with the vision, then lucky ricochet.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
The badger close to getting the meat there.

AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) with the dive try. Excellent finish, lol. Great from all 3 camera angles.

Status
Not open for further replies.