• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wallabies v France - June 14 Etihad Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
The announcers did. Multiple times.

Oh that's Hooper taking the hit up even though he is still bound to the fucking scrum because this is first phase.

Didn't most of these guys play the game or something like that? :rolleyes:

We need to get our fingers out of our asses right now and start playing some footy - or start chasing these kicks a whole lot better if we are going down this road.

Calrkie has to go he gets way too many things wrong thesedays.

Scotty

David Codey (61)
What an odd first half. We haven't been poor just really conservative - why?

Under pressure both have gone back to conservative brumby style. White has been very poor in his decision making.

He should be hooked if he keeps that up.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Maybe you should tell Izzy and Cummins too mate.. Whites probably been our best back atm..

The French have come to play

Sent from my HTC_0P6A1 using Tapatalk

Folau and Cummins have looked less keen to kick. White and To'omua seem keen to kick away front foot ball that we held onto last week. You're letting the club team those players play for cloud your vision.

None of our backs have been particularly good. But: our forwards aren't giving them as good ball, and that's the major difference from last week, and as I said, our halves are not keen to play with the ball they are getting.

CTPE

Nev Cottrell (35)
Total reticence by the Wobs to run the ball tonight is totally perplexing - izzy is being given no opportunity to join in to running play - did AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) get a touch in that half? Nearly tempted to suggest Beale needs to come on for To'omua.

Aussie D

Dick Tooth (41)
Burke has just suggested bringing on Beale for To'omua - my heart nearly gave way at the thought. Basteraud's eyes would light up like a Christmas tree.

Status
Not open for further replies.