• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wallabies v Poms, EOYT 2010, Twickenham

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gagger

Nick Farr-Jones (63)
Staff member
Just watched the Leicester game. We really stuck it to a very decent pack (as the commentators said, more caps than our lot have). Here's hoping on your hunch TOCC

fatprop

George Gregan (70)
Staff member
TPN has no game time for months, I expect him to get time against Munster and then get test time

Lindommer

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
That article kills me. It really does. Blatantly exaggerated bias is not a good look for English supporters. He is almost too passionate it makes me sick. God Save The Queen? More like God have mercy on England this weekend, with the Wallabies winning by only 27 points. 28 points, and that is confirmation that there is no God, or one that is English.

Obviously missed the irony and satire sessions during English classes at your alma mater, Reddy! I found it quite amusing. Bloody hilarious, actually.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
If the scrum is going ok and holding it's own they better leave Moore on the park, but I would be willing to bet Dingo puts on Fainga'a at 60mins regardless.

Nusadan

Chilla Wilson (44)
If the scrum is going ok and holding it's own they better leave Moore on the park, but I would be willing to bet Dingo puts on Fainga'a at 60mins regardless.

That's what we get from criticising him for not 'utilising' the bench' ... make yer bloody minds up!

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
I think the lack of bench use criticism has been mainly about Burgess and Barnes who bring so much. No one complains when he leaves Dick Brown on the bench.

Nusadan

Chilla Wilson (44)
That was a tongue in cheek comment from me... :)

I support judicious use of the bench of course...

vidiot

John Solomon (38)
Do you guys really believe that Deans is influenced by the likes of us?

I've just confirmed it with him. Fainga'a on at 60, I want him to hit Moody high and get sent of for 10. I'm really trying to challenge the team so they can be composed in the RWC next year.

Robbie said 'OK' and then chugged down a VB and slapped the tin against his forehead.

(We skype before matches - I find that the more subtle nuances provided by visual cues are important to avoid ambiguity).

#1 Tah

Chilla Wilson (44)
I've just confirmed it with him. Fainga'a on at 60, I want him to hit Moody high and get sent of for 10. I'm really trying to challenge the team so they can be composed in the RWC next year.

Robbie said 'OK' and then chugged down a VB and slapped the tin against his forehead.

(We skype before matches - I find that the more subtle nuances provided by visual cues are important to avoid ambiguity).

Watch Saia sit on the bench for 80, just cause you said that.

Groucho

Greg Davis (50)
So TPN is over there but not ready to play, unless there is another injury? If he is ready to play then why isn't he on the bench? (I can't imagine anyone is going to tell me Fainga'a is a better player in any sense of the words!) If he isn't ready to play, what the fuck is he doing over there?!

He's over there as backup. It would be best not to play him but he is available, and in training with the squad, if needed. Seems straightforward.

He hasn't played since his operation. Even if fit, he is going to be extremely undercooked, like the Bens.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
I wonder if Fox will make the pommie commentary available as well through out the match. It's always nice to have a listen to what the enemy is saying (espescially if your smashing them).

Status
Not open for further replies.