• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wallabies v Poms, EOYT 2010, Twickenham

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reddy!

Bob Davidson (42)
Having no daylight saving in QLD shits me 99% of the time - however, I love it when the Wallabies play in Europe, I don't have to stay up an hour later like the rich states.

Reddy!

Bob Davidson (42)
On the weather - I have been told by friends who live not too far from London that the weather has been very lousy lately - probably the worst it has been at this time of the year for a fair few years. Very cold, windy, rain.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Having no daylight saving in QLD shits me 99% of the time - however, I love it when the Wallabies play in Europe, I don't have to stay up an hour later like the rich states.

I was in Qld last week - the curtains all looked fabulous, with none of that evil Southern fading we see here in AEDST territory.

Tangawizi

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Well, the Mungoball was a refereeing debacle of the highest order and it looks like Mark Webber's just blown his title hopes so ffs - Go the Wallabies - bring Australia some joy tonight with a massive win

Reddy!

Bob Davidson (42)
GAME ON - good luck lads - I wish for a stress free match for all.

And yes my curtains look amazing.

Langthorne

Phil Hardcastle (33)
He's over there as backup. It would be best not to play him but he is available, and in training with the squad, if needed. Seems straightforward.

He hasn't played since his operation. Even if fit, he is going to be extremely undercooked, like the Bens.

Then don't bring him over and don't play him. Simple.

If he needs training, the pre season with the Waratahs would have been ideal.

R

Red Rooster

You have got to laugh - Now England have decided to play running rugby, the commentators and crowds are in raptures - would have had it sooner if they did not keep blocking and whinging about the law interpretations changing

Braam has made a real difference - Not

Reddy!

Bob Davidson (42)
Top 3 players of the first half for the Wallabies:

Moore
Pocock
Genia

I wonder if we'll notice Giteau's absence from the field at all?

Our defence is very sloppy. Especially on the right hand side.

T

Train Without a Station

You gotta be fucking shitting me. Length of the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.