• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wallabies v. Springboks, 18th July 2015, Suncorp, Brisbane

Status
Not open for further replies.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
https://instagram.com/p/40Pwp5mCKW/

This picture is interesting, it looks like a some kind of drill that closely resembles a game with 15 v 15.

Who wants to try to work out who was on what team. I think I've made out Hooper, Moore, Tomane, Skelton, Kepu and Horne in the white with White, Arnold, Pocock, Taqele, Higginbotham in the green.

boyo

Mark Ella (57)
Ten weeks is quite light for ned surgery.

222px-Ned_Flanders.png

Jagman

Trevor Allan (34)
Cheika should set up a probables vs possibles match this weekend, both NZ and SA are playing a match before their first TRC matches. Argentina have had two matches against the French Barbarians already. We're coming into this underprepared.

The first Test Match against a Springbok B team will be the Wallabies' preparation match.

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
https://instagram.com/p/40Pwp5mCKW/

This picture is interesting, it looks like a some kind of drill that closely resembles a game with 15 v 15.

Who wants to try to work out who was on what team. I think I've made out Hooper, Moore, Tomane, Skelton, Kepu and Horne in the white with White, Arnold, Pocock, Taqele, Higginbotham in the green.

Tahs XV vs The Rest of AUS XV?? :D

Oh no, you said Taqele was in green.

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
Aww you never know, for a RWC match you might actually get to see Pierre for at least 3 minutes on the park per match.
Spies won't be on the bench. He is not versatile enough. If he get's anywhere near the team it will be to start.

Sounds like Whiteley starts this Saturday so he is a real chance to prove himself.

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
Is it ned surgery or nad surgery? I mean 10 weeks off for nad surgery is balls. I can't comment on neds.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Unless it's nad removal, which takes what, 5 minutes?

I hear the psychological recovery is a bitch though, and can take years.

No4918

John Hipwell (52)
"Kurtley Beale is a guy who does things rather than a guy who makes things," said the 1991 World Cup-winning coach.

That's good enough for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.