• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wallabies v. Springboks, 18th July 2015, Suncorp, Brisbane

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

galumay

I am nervously watching the game from Zürich! Bit early for a beer here. I think the Boks deserve to be firm favourites for this game, but if we can play accurately and cohesively the game is ours to win. Its the QC (Quade Cooper), WG, MG combination that worries me. Anyway heres hoping its a cracker of a game and a victory for the new look wobblies!

T

Train Without a Station

Don't like Cooper and Giteau being hidden in defence. Too much shuffling. Rarely works at test level.

I think giteau' first run showed why people like BR and I don't find him suitable at 12. Not dominant in contact and that lead to a turnover.

T

Train Without a Station

Hooper has shown with a couple of big dominant hits on Burger and Louw where he is better than Pocock in defence. I'd like to see him back it up with Poey's flawless tackle completion rate though.

G

galumay

Boks bombed one there, looking very dominant already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
About to find out how good the wob scrum is.........

Not flash, Genia under all sorts & did well to get it back past his 22. Wobs will need to,avoid scrums at least while bokke have their "A" pack out there.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Big number 8 on young flyhalf, just flatten him every time, don't kick the freaking thing.

Matfield off. Lineout goes down, around the field they get better though.

Status
Not open for further replies.