• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wallabies versus Wales- SFS

Status
Not open for further replies.

slydare

Frank Nicholson (4)
Shit - the GAGR calendar download failed me. It has the game kicking off at 7:30pm?! I missed all but the last 10. I demand a refund!

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
One that will be put down as a series that got away from them.

They will be talking about the missed opportunities and what could have been in the valleys for many years to come.

naza

Alan Cameron (40)
As for the Wallabies, has there ever been a more predictable team in attack ? Here's their entire attacking playbook - run one pass off the ruck . Its like watching wet weather rugby league.I hope they have something up their sleeve for the Tri-Nations cause it is utterly predictable. I expect the Boks to bring back their De Wet Barry rush defence.

Schadenfreude

John Solomon (38)
I thought he should have too. But it's pretty funny that your first response was to complain about how the try was scored.

When you win betting on a 200-1 horse, it doesn't make you a good gambler.

He's a fucking liability at centre. No wonder the Tahs can't win a game.

The Red Baron

Chilla Wilson (44)
Fuck Wales. I hate Wales. The sulking teenagers of World Rugby. What are they good for ? Constantly being offside, shenanigans at scrumtime, and flopping about, trying to milk penalties like Italian soccer players. What happened to their alleged flair ? Why fly halfway round the world to play such negative rugby ?

Other than their wingers, none of the Welsh enhanced their reputations during this series. I used to think Gethin Jenkins was a terrific player but he's become a bit of a joke really, as the designated spoiler of the side. I don't really have time for cynical spoiling cheating funts, ie: the entire Welsh forward pack. Good riddance.

I think that is a bit harsh, and quite uncalled for, considering we play the Darkness and Boks every year. I also think that our team isn't stacked with saints either.

Reactions: TSR

Wales Fan

Alfred Walker (16)
Fuck Wales. I hate Wales. The sulking teenagers of World Rugby. What are they good for ? Constantly being offside, shenanigans at scrumtime, and flopping about, trying to milk penalties like Italian soccer players. What happened to their alleged flair ? Why fly halfway round the world to play such negative rugby ?

Other than their wingers, none of the Welsh enhanced their reputations during this series. I used to think Gethin Jenkins was a terrific player but he's become a bit of a joke really, as the designated spoiler of the side. I don't really have time for cynical spoiling cheating funts, ie: the entire Welsh forward pack. Good riddance.

Lol, shenanigans at scrumtime ?! Robinson looked as if he was gonna shit his pants at every scrum ! If it wasn't for "shenanigans" the Wallabies would go backwards at every scrum.
Good effort though. Lol.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2

Karl

Bill McLean (32)
Well I missed most of the game picking my brother in law up from the airport and fixing trailer lights on his boat so
He can get it out of my garage. Crap arse timing.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
How good is Archie's Dad in the MOM interview?

Shouting out to Mrs B and Archie B. Awesome and refreshing.

Karl

Bill McLean (32)
OT. Why do channels brag on broadcasting in HD? Shouldn't it be a bloody default expectation?

Bardon

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Well I missed most of the game picking my brother in law up from the airport and fixing trailer lights on his boat so

If I were you'd I'd be in my sister's ear about getting divorced before the rugby championship lol.

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
Fuck ypu foxsports going to an adf during the prrsentations poor poor form

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 2

The Red Baron

Chilla Wilson (44)
Pocock as skipper is starting to impress me. I haven't been sold on him as a captain until recently. He builds pressure by opting for points wherever he can get them.

Scrappy game overall, but another true test match. Test matches aren't supposed to be floggings, they are supposed to be close, highly fought affairs. Barnes played well again, Sharpey was a monster and Dennis did quite well when he came on. That is the difference between putting Dennis on in an unfamiliar position, and putting him on in a familiar position.

Beale was rusty and tried a little too hard to create something for me. With more time at the back he will settle more.

The Welsh were abrasive and wouldn't give up today. Kudos to Halfpenny, he dislocated a shoulder early in the match (I think) and still put in a good performance. That man is all heart. Shame the Welsh lost 3-0, but heading into TRC 3-zip against the Welsh helps the confidence so much!

Super Rugby is back next week! Don't forget your fantasy teams people!

Mr Doug

Dick Tooth (41)

Karl, your BIL owes you 3 slabs minimum!

Tangawizi

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Lol, shenanigans at scrumtime ?! Robinson looked as if he was gonna shit his pants at every scrum ! If it wasn't for "shenanigans" the Wallabies would go backwards at every scrum.
Good effort though. Lol.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2

Welsh fans can't complain about Joubert anymore than Wallabies fans though. Couple of our backs taken out illegally on the break preceding Horne's try that Joubert somehow ignored.

Will be interesting to see how Wallabies go on spring tour. Should have an improved backline but unlikely to be much different other than Sharpe retiring.

Status
Not open for further replies.