• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wallabies vs England, Sydney, 3rd Test, 25 June @ 8:00pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
For mine, Hooper looks so much better midfield hitting it up off short pops using his speed and low centre of gravity than he does loitering out on the wing. I don't think it's great use of the flankers on attack, sitting on the wing.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Scrum lottery goes against the Wallabies this time, as they try a shove and it just goes down. Looks like England took off their weight and the entire Wallaby front row went down.

Farrell duly converts.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Hooper and McMahon early a great penalty. Hooper with a fantastic chase off the kick off, and McMahon gets over the top.

Right in front of the goal, Foley will surely kick this.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Owens gonna open a scrum-coaching business when he's done refing? Almost as good as the time Joubert (?) advised your THP he had to put his head between the other guys' heads :)

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Looks like a yellow for mine, Skelton was going for the ball but then he switched to a tackle with his arm.

Owens wants just a penalty though. Really lucky I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.