• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wallabies vs Wales, Sunday Dec 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Lots of emotion there from Shane Williams & nice touch to pay respects to Gary Speed. Hoping I've stayed up to see a good game.

Tordah

Dave Cowper (27)
Pocock should have won a TO there, not in from the side as the stupid BBC commentaries say. Kaplan has no clue

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Which ones Godfrey? I've been going between SBS & Fox.

If I had to make a guess I'd say you were talking about the BBC ones, one minute complaining about Genias not straight put in to the scrum then when Wales did the crooked lineout throw, silence (then again they were pulled up on it).

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
That was a great catch by AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper). I know people dont like Barnes kicking but that near try is a reason I dont mind him doing it too much. JOC (James O'Connor) is still taking on the line just as he was in the Baa Baas game, early days still but I like that he's taking them on. I noticed he didnt do that leg jink he normally does before he kicks hopefully taking that part out of his routine isnt going to screw up his goal/penalty kicking.

Edit: Brian Moore as one of the commentators, thought I recognised the voice, well thank christ we arent playing England. He's one of the worst Nth hemisphere commentators in my view.

GaffaCHinO

Peter Sullivan (51)
Another master stroke by deans not to have a back up 7 on the bench. Does that guy ever use his brain?!

Status
Not open for further replies.