• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Wallabies vs Wales, Sunday Dec 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
That was some nice support play there. Very good run by Higgers too. Need to watch running behind our own guys though or we could get busted for obstruction.

Edit: I'm telling you JOCs leg technique thing he's left out has stuffed his procedure a bit. Or maybe he meant to hit the post & he's super accurate....

Godfrey

Phil Hardcastle (33)
In the last two games turner has brought what I always thought was the missing string to his bow.

Tordah

Dave Cowper (27)
Good try from Turner, good pass O'Connor. Weird how Australia have been so much better without Pocock

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
SBS commentary that says "Australia doesnt look like a group of super stars", WTF? The 2nd best team world wide. Who are we being compared to Brian Moore your beloved England? Turn it up! Lol.

In the meantime BARNES!!!!!

Tordah

Dave Cowper (27)
Causation. It's a complex concept for some.

I didn't say Pocock not being on the field was the cause of Australia's increase in performance, I just said it's weird, as the Wallabies are usually way better with Pocock than without him...

AngrySeahorse

Peter Sullivan (51)
Ahhh but its all the hard years that have made Samo what he is now Godfrey. One of the Fijian sevens players made their first appearance at age 39 (forget his name) at GC Sevens, maybe Samos got that kind of longevity.

WALES in!

Richo

John Thornett (49)
I didn't say Pocock not being on the field was the cause of Australia's increase in performance, I just said it's weird, as the Wallabies are usually way better with Pocock than without him...

Just messing with you... ;)

EDIT: I think we might be a lot better 15 on 14.

Tordah

Dave Cowper (27)
How's Ioane MotM? I thought Turner, AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) and McCalman were all better

Status
Not open for further replies.