• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShtinaTina

Alex Ross (28)
Lindo, have grown up camping & plan on doing some decent long trips soon - Gibb River Road, Canning & the Cape :)

I surprise myself sometimes too :p

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
Glad Land Rover Defenders don't make the list of c*nts!
Sorry I clearly forgot the Landies:

Range Rover - the fluffybunnyues everyone else aspire to be
Defender - C*nts who would like everyone else to think that they are the outdoorsy types
Freelander - c*nt can't afford a bigger Landie (possibly one of the worst vehicles ever built. They should burn them all).

Better? :)

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Technically, we still live in the Inner West. At the wife's mother's (sorry, parent's) group meeting in Concord, she claims she is the only non-driver of an SUV.

When she takes the baby to the Concord Library baby rhyme time, she claims the area is full of parked SUVs from the other mothers.

It's not just the inner Inner West.

A decade ago when I lived in Rozelle the number of SUVs wasn't nearly as pronounced.

Addendum: previously when we lived in Camperdown, it was shocking the amount of SUVs squashing their way into, or parking on, the narrow back streets of Newtown.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
My X-Trail could go further than pretty much every Jeep on the planet. But mostly because I'm a mad fluffybunny.

Hugh Jarse

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
Sorry I clearly forgot the Landies:

Range Rover - the fluffybunnyues everyone else aspire to be
Defender - C*nts who would like everyone else to think that they are the outdoorsy types
Freelander - c*nt can't afford a bigger Landie (possibly one of the worst vehicles ever built. They should burn them all).

Better? :)

Missed out on the biggest of them all - Landcruiser, Pajero and Patrol.

I have even seen some of these with actual dirt on them, not too many.

This weekends game will be a bit interesting..guessing a bit more physical than the last 2.

I'm predicting a comfortable victory.

Backs too fast and confident. Piggies too big. No Bam Bam. Too early for a Canberra blizzard to freeze the coastal dwellers into submission.

Blue

Andrew Slack (58)
Missed out on the biggest of them all - Landcruiser, Pajero and Patrol.

I have even seen some of these with actual dirt on them, not too many.

I'm predicting a comfortable victory.

Backs too fast and confident. Piggies too big. No Bam Bam. Too early for a Canberra blizzard to freeze the coastal dwellers into submission.

Thunderc*nts (TM)

:)

Worst drivers because they can't see shit.

Seriously you need a truck license for those things.

cyclopath

George Smith (75)
Staff member
Thunderc*nts (TM)

:)

Worst drivers because they can't see shit.

Seriously you need a truck license for those things.
Years ago, my wife had a 6th hand diesel troop carrier Pajero, which had been rolled on the farm previously. What a pig. Flat out, it made 105kmh, about 120 decibels and was a deadset harbinger of the apocalypse.
Truck is right.

Status
Not open for further replies.