• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

fatprop

George Gregan (70)
Staff member
Some interesting stuff, especially on the transition to Super and the extra skills required

John S

Chilla Wilson (44)
If we fuckin' sign Cronk, as discussed in the media, I'll cry.

As I've stated in another thread that will do me. It does nothing for our game to sign him. Let him finish off playing league and retire. If the Tah's sign him, I might have to think about jumping ship and support the Brumbies.

fatprop

George Gregan (70)
Staff member
I think it is about a 2% chance that we could find enough money to sign him as a 32yro and about 1% chance he would be interested to change codes without a massive truckload of money

Sauron

Larry Dwyer (12)
Cronk might actually be useful at 12. Simone probably needs another season or two before he can consistently transfer his club/NRC form to a professional competition, and Horwitz doesn't seem to be the answer. Cronk could help mentor the younger blokes in terms of his professionalism, and would provide an additional kicking option in the backline.

I suppose that Beale will fill that role though, anyway.

Micheal

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Cronk might actually be useful at 12. Simone probably needs another season or two before he can consistently transfer his club/NRC form to a professional competition, and Horwitz doesn't seem to be the answer. Cronk could help mentor the younger blokes in terms of his professionalism, and would provide an additional kicking option in the backline.

I actually reckon Horwitz has had a good seaason! Strong defence, strong running and good distribution in the midfield.

I don't think I'm alone in thinking he's improved this season. We don't need Cronk.

Quick Hands

David Wilson (68)

If Horwitz is the answer, then the question is invalid.

T

TOCC

Andre Hore on why Rugby makes "better people".... what a moron

Attachments

• IMG_5671.JPG
    IMG_5671.JPG
    60.6 KB · Views: 229

Highlander35

Andrew Slack (58)
I'd say he should have ended up as a wankstain, but I wouldn't wish that on any sheet or pair of underwear.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Micheal

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
Andre Hore on why Rugby makes "better people".. what a moron

Is that real? Please tell me that's not a legitimate quote.

Sounds like he misheard the interviewer and answered "why rugby makes wealthy people" instead of "worthy people".

As a society we're getting those two confused more than ever.

Fuck Hore.

Status
Not open for further replies.