• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackadder

Desmond Connor (43)
Apparently the Tahs have just signed a young and enormous SA lock from the Currie Cup, Le Roux Roets.

No clue as to if he's any good, but if he can't make any of the six SA franchises I'm not optimistic.

I thought we'd learned our lesson with Hendrick 'Dud' Roodt, but apparently not... :(

He must be eligible for Australia so how otherwise I don't know how the Tahs can sign him

Derpus

George Gregan (70)
New rules from Rugby Australia no more foreign marques.
Huh, what about players like Foketi etc? hardly a 'marquee' but definitely foreign.

Does that mean that every single member from hence forth must be Australian? What about Fijians etc?

Sorry for the deluge, i completely missed this development.

Blackadder

Desmond Connor (43)

Blackadder

Desmond Connor (43)
Apparently the Tahs have just signed a young and enormous SA lock from the Currie Cup, Le Roux Roets.

No clue as to if he's any good, but if he can't make any of the six SA franchises I'm not optimistic.

I thought we'd learned our lesson with Hendrick 'Dud' Roodt, but apparently not... :(

Does this mean Will Skelton isn't coming home??

Status
Not open for further replies.