• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs 2024

The Ghost of Raelene

Andrew Slack (58)
Don’t think so. He’s with Apex who have a lot of Rugby and League. A lot of guys with history in both like Tom Wright, Murray Taulagi, Tepai Moeroa and Jack Maddocks who’s one of his best mates.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Jorgenson has broken his ankle, probably right for the start of the season but ruins a good preseason.

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)
What the hell happens at Wallabies trainings
I think we just have dog shit physios. Probably shit at strapping.

Add in wearing wrong studs and no one knowing how to play/adjust to conditions of the pitch.

We're just an extremely dumb rugby nation.

The Ghost of Raelene

Andrew Slack (58)
That’s terrible news. Poor kid.

The high of getting picked for the WC and not getting a game. If he’d torn his hamstring I’d be suspect of the training but it says he fractured his fibula coming down from a high ball. He should be completely fine.

Unfortunate, shit happens injury.

Tomthumb

Colin Windon (37)
Sua'ali'i’s manager is jumping on the pile on suggesting the Wallabies are not good enough for his boy and he might back out. And honestly, I couldn’t care less if he did.
We have had too much drama already, tell him to kick rocks if he doesn’t want to come

KOB1987

Rod McCall (65)
Sua'ali'i’s manager is jumping on the pile on suggesting the Wallabies are not good enough for his boy and he might back out. And honestly, I couldn’t care less if he did.
Shouldn't he be looking at the performance of the Waratahs to make that determination? Need to get selected to play for the Wallabies.

Alex Ross (28)
Shouldn't he be looking at the performance of the Waratahs to make that determination? Need to get selected to play for the Wallabies.
I think it’s a bit naive to think that Sua'ali'i’s recruitment isn’t all about the Wallabies and the Waratahs are just paperwork