• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs Championship Commemorative Stubby Holders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindommer

Steve Williams (59)
Staff member
Forgive me for being pedantic but this year we played the Chiefs in New Plymouth, not Waikato.

Added: and it pays to read all posts before hitting the keyboard, well spotted, BJ.

Moses

Simon Poidevin (60)
Staff member
Forgive me for being pedantic but this year we played the Chiefs in New Plymouth, not Waikato.

Added: and it pays to read all posts for hitting the keyboard, well spotted, BJ.

Nice pickup. Someone should tell smh

chiefs.png

RugbyFuture

Lord Logo
I'll fix the new plymouth/waikato thing later but do we want it modern style or traditional (I thought as in history making)

Attachments

• champs-stubbies.jpg
    champs-stubbies.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 224
  • champs-stubbies1.jpg
    champs-stubbies1.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 249

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
Shouldn't it be Believe2104 not Believed2104?

I know the season is over but we should keep the hashtag joke the same as the incorrect hashtag.

Also, can we have lost instead of loss. Should be same tense as won!

RugbyReg

Rocky Elsom (76)
Staff member
shees louise. get in done NSW! It'll be the off-season by the time you guys agree on anything!

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
I don't really mind either way.

Hopefully SANZAR changes it back from just being team names to including the locations in the near future. That was a bad decision to remove them.

Pfitzy

George Gregan (70)
While agreeing with Reg makes me uneasy, he has a point. Make it. I'll buy it. Just tell me where to send the money

Status
Not open for further replies.