• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs - Positivity thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
They have Matt Burke as an assistant coach and passionate defender. With crowds like their's, it must be nice to know someone is always in their corner.

Braveheart81

Will Genia (78)
Staff member
8177426.jpg

Whatever goes wrong, Sharron will fix them.

110502_waratahs_-_tatafu_polota-nau_knocked_out_%28Large%29_page_image.jpg

Cyril Towers (30)
Good thread WJ

They have identified and developed some very good young talent. In the current side:

TPN
Kepu
Cat
Douglas (still only 22)
Alcock (23)
Dennis
TC
Horne (22)
Kingston (20)
Foley (21)
Lopeti (20ish)
Turner

Picked up rejects from other franchises and turned them into quality Super Rugby players
McKibbon
S Timani
Ulugia

Vanuatu Chiefs

Sydney Middleton (9)
WJ, although Jack Gibson rightly said words to the effect of "Nothing good happens after midnight", your inspired creation of this thread at 12.12 am is the exception to that rule.

May this thread have more shelf life & more replies than the "What is wrong with the Tahs".

waratahjesus

Greg Davis (50)
Excellent moderating, wj, even if you're only in charge of this one thread.

If only someone would put me in charge Bruce, I believe it's not to late for the entire Internet to be a place of positivity and reinforcement of happiness. If it has to be one thread at a time, I'm just happy I got to share the first with you.

Back to the Tahs.

Their "community connection" program has been far better this year than any program before it.

Ghibli

Ted Thorn (20)
The Tahs are an incredibly optimistic bunch of players and administrators (no irony intended). That's gotta be a positive when the going gets tough.

Status
Not open for further replies.