• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs v Crusaders, round 15, Saturday 23 May @ Homebush

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Tahs missing some tackles now. Taylor strolled past Hooper and Beale without any effort, it looked like.

Then Read with a dumb, dumb grubber.

Tahs make a mess of the clearance but get a relieving penalty.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Hooper knocks one on from a mess of a Tahs lineout.

1 minute to half time, will probably be 17 - 8 at half time.

Tordah

Dave Cowper (27)
Crusaders can't cope with the Waratahs rush defence, some inside balls or chip kicks are in order, seeing as they can't seem to hold on to the ball when a tackler comes steaming towards them. Ellis should replace Drummond

Pedrolicus

Dick Tooth (41)
Tahs look good. They'll be pumped after surviving that period with a man in the bin. Cru won't lie down but if tahs keep doing what they're doing they won't be beaten.

Pedrolicus

Dick Tooth (41)
Hornes' hamstrings must be good, that touch your toes pick up and sprint would be the toughest test you could put them through.

boyo

Mark Ella (57)
Folau loves those Hail Mary passes, would love to see him go to ground more when he's already done the damage over the advantage line. Such great attacking platforms come to nought in those situations too often for mine.

He should talk to AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper)

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
If AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) passed that I am pretty sure that Horne was in.

Tahs forwards again running at pace and getting over the advantage line.

This is a gift three points for the Tahs.

lemoen

Ted Fahey (11)
So what is up with AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) not passing so often.
Is he a poor passer? Selfish? Bad decision maker?

Pedrolicus

Dick Tooth (41)
So what is up with AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper) not passing so often.
Is he a poor passer? Selfish? Bad decision maker?
Good question. He's just never done it. I would say his fend/board strength is far better than his passing, but there's been plenty of times he should have passed but then he rarely losses possession so I guess it's generally a good option.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
I can't quite believe I'm thinking this, but if Cheika picked his Tahs wingers for the RC he would be quite entitled to.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Was that Hooper or Hoiles who didn't know the rule on a charged down kick in your own goal area?

Status
Not open for further replies.