• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs v Highlanders Sun 6th July @ the SFS

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACR

Bob Davidson (42)
I see our argentinean prop got yanked for being piss weak at the scrum

Kepu's knees were on the ground at every single scrum, right in front of Walsh too.

Could see this result coming, not the blow out though. Disappointing. Tahs look pretty hot when they get flowing. Skelton, jesus, just a 1 man wrecking ball.

teach

Trevor Allan (34)
Not all doom and gloom for the Clan. From what I can see, we are guarranteed 6th place even if we lose next week.
Only Chiefs, Force or Brumbies can overtake us. Brumbies play Force next week so one of them is cancelled out. Worst case scenario we finish 6th.

Omar Comin'

Chilla Wilson (44)
Not all doom and gloom for the Clan. From what I can see, we are guarranteed 6th place even if we lose next week.
Only Chiefs, Force or Brumbies can overtake us. Brumbies play Force next week so one of them is cancelled out. Worst case scenario we finish 6th.

If you lose with no bonus point you'd miss out if the Chiefs win and the Force and Brumbies draw...or the losing team gets 2 bonus points.

If you lose with a bonus point then you could still miss out if the Chiefs win and the Force and Brumbies draw while both scoring 4 tries (good laugh that thought!).

qwerty51

Stirling Mortlock (74)

Go to Durban and beat those fuckers again!

teach

Trevor Allan (34)
Yeah. Thats what I thought. Since Brumbies and Force will need to make sure they get a win I cannot see a draw coming out of that game.
Chiefs v Blues. Not a given that the Chiefs will win either.

teach

Trevor Allan (34)
Go to Durban and beat those fuckers again!

Yes. nobody will want to finish 6th at the moment. Long trip to play the Shorks. Though they do have the Stormers and the way they took down the Bulls they could cause them some difficulties.

chasmac

Dave Cowper (27)
Tahs will I woulde hard to beat..
Should be there year

Smelly bait there Biggsy.
If I was Cheika this week, i would get the team up to SunCorp for SOO. The feral redneck crowd should provide a timely reminder that you never beat the banana benders, even if you score more points than them!

biggsy

Chilla Wilson (44)
Smelly bait there Biggsy.
If I was Cheika this week, i would get the team up to SunCorp for SOO. The feral redneck crowd should provide a timely reminder that you never beat the banana benders, even if you score more points than them!

Not baiting, tahs played well and will be hard to beat.

Brumby Runner

David Wilson (68)
Just because he is inoffensive, doesn't mean he shouldn't be criticised for his complete lack of insight. He's just a meaningless cliche machine.

Justin Marshall
Tony Johnston
Gordon Bray

Go along with Justin (the best) and Tony, but never been a fan of Bray. He simply has to be seen to be evenhanded and the ref's friend even when it's obvious that some massive mistake has been made. Sickening.

Pete King

Phil Hardcastle (33)
Hooper said it, tough to pick a man of the match as there were some great performances across the board.

for mine

3 Phipps
2 Poitgeter
1 Hoiles

HM Beale, Folau, Hooper, Kepu, AAC (Adam Ashley-Cooper).

WorkingClassRugger

David Codey (61)
Just finished talking to my brother who wad having a late liquid lunch with some of his mates. Evidently when the game started a handful of people were watching. By fulltime practically everyone in the sports room were actively cheering and clamping. He reckons it would have been close to 50 or si. Many comments about if all Rugby was played like that, the they'd watch much more.

This was a pub in Campbelltown. Staunch league territory.

Status
Not open for further replies.