• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs v Jaguares, Round 16 - Saturday 8 July, Allianz Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
Shocking discipline from the Jaguares has put the Tahs right back in it.

Jags have two men in the bin.

Ash

Michael Lynagh (62)
And the Tahs bottle it on half time, 15 on 13 men and the Jags with no second rowers. They called a scrum about 10m out and never looked like scoring.

bigmac

Billy Sheehan (19)
They should actually have 3 in the bin.
Tahs could get back into this with a couple more cards.
The lack of action in this thread tells how low the game has sunk.
I keep hearing that the punters prefer grassroots rugby ie club and schoolboy to the pro rugby scene with expensive tickets, on field losses and off field fiascos (looking at you pulver)

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
This Tahs performance is completely unacceptable.
Stuffed first half riddled with errors of skill, bizarre tactics, brain explosions.
Then they drag themselves back into the game and start to coast.
There is something absolutely and fundamentally wrong with the vibe at the club.
I guess they can't afford severance pay so it's pointless suggesting everyone from the top down should g asked to re-apply for their jobs.
In my view the problem in oz rugby start right here. Fix whatever ails them and oz rugby would improve.

A mutterer

Chilla Wilson (44)
i think gibsons comments at half time was the clincher - we know we need more weight in the second row.

like wtf?

Inside Shoulder

Nathan Sharpe (72)
i think gibsons comments at half time was the clincher - we know we need more weight in the second row.

like wtf?
If weight was the issue they would have been killing it when Skelton was around.
This is one of the few Tahs games I have watched in real time and right through.
There needs to be a royal commission into what is wrong with NSW rugby.

A mutterer

Chilla Wilson (44)
If weight was the issue they would have been killing it when Skelton was around.
This is one of the few Tahs games I have watched in real time and right through.
There needs to be a royal commission into what is wrong with NSW rugby.

i can do it for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.