• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs v Rebels - ANZ - Anzac Day 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
True on both counts, Hugh, but for a cheap go to beer Tui is just fine. My 'gap year' wallet can't afford the amazing craft beers on a daily basis.

In my defence, at least it's not Speights or Lion Red!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Try Monteiths: not quite what it was before they moved from the West Coast to D'Auckland (few things are :)) but still pretty good for a mainstream kiwi beer. I'm guessing you're in the North, what part?

G

galumay

Try Monteiths: not quite what it was before they moved from the West Coast to D'Auckland (few things are :)) but still pretty good for a mainstream kiwi beer. I'm guessing you're in the North, what part?

Yep, don't mind the Monteiths either, spent most of the summer based in Piha, now down the line, Tauranga way.

G

galumay

Tah's have gone to sleep in this game

Scoey

Tony Shaw (54)
That's fucked. Rebs working their way back into the game beautifully only to get a ridiculous call on Jack D's clearing kick that gives the Tahs field position and they score. What a joke.
The Tahs should've had the ball up near half way not <20m out.

waiopehu oldboy

Stirling Mortlock (74)
Yep, don't mind the Monteiths either, spent most of the summer based in Piha, now down the line, Tauranga way.

Well you're heading in the right direction :) As I always say, the further from D'Auckland you get, the better NZ gets. If the opportunity to go to the West Coast ever presents itself, go for it & check out the local brew Miners out've Stockton. It will blow your head off & make you sick for a week but leave you wanting more more more. At least that's what it did to me.

Tahspark

Ted Thorn (20)
Another nail biter for the Weary Dunlop Shield befitting of this ANZAC Day clash.

Very, very relieved to claim that narrow win. For all the Rebels' line out woes, hats off to Debreczini's & Reid's games. Their two act performance was almost enough.

Rebels denying the Tahs a bonus point win could have major implications for the Oz conference, especially with the Tahs v Brumbies in the ACT next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.