• Welcome to the Green and Gold Rugby forums. As you can see we've upgraded the forums to new software. Your old logon details should work, just click the 'Login' button in the top right.

Waratahs vs Hurricanes - Super Rugby 2012 Rd 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruwheresmycar

Nicholas Shehadie (39)
I've tipped the Tahs. On paper the teams are virtually even, but I like the Tahs forward pack a bit more. Should be good to watch.

Athilnaur

Arch Winning (36)
Perenara is over rated. Hansen was wise to omit him and with any luck he will continue to omit him.

Preferably for another 10 years or so.

Ath.

J

Jiggles

What is going through Barnes' head when he makes decisions like that in a position like that?

Epi

Dave Cowper (27)
Cracking half-time entertainment Waratahs!

I honestly don't know why anyone would go to one of their games anymore. Suckers for punishment I guess.

p.Tah

John Thornett (49)
I honestly don't know why anyone would go to one of their games anymore. Suckers for punishment I guess.
Guess what, their final game is at the 80,000 seat ANZ stadium at homebush... I might be on my own...

J

Jiggles

Gosh this tah team is lazy. Just showing no urgency to get behind the ball and back up.

ChargerWA

Mark Loane (55)
This Tahs team is very ordinary, why do we think they are underperforming? Is there any good players to come back from injury?

Looking at the cattle they've got, they are playing right on about par.

Tangawizi

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Michael Foley is fucked for sure. They can't serve this shit up week after week.

How the fuck they are supplying 11 squad members to the Wallabies is astonishing.

Bardon

Peter Fenwicke (45)
Great run by Foley by silly decision to get up again after he'd been held in the tackle. Very poor support play by the Tahs, no one busting a gut to get to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.